Denver International Airport
Hertz Car Rental Facility
This project consisted of a multiphased renovation and branding project at the Denver International Airport for one of the largest Hertz rental fleets in North America. FTCH provided complete architectural and interior design services, contract documents, engineering, and construction administration services. The project included the following design elements:
- Complete phased renovation of the customer service lobby, including new brand design elements and finishes.
- New 91,200-sf “ready” car canopy.
- New vehicle displays with supergraphics and canopies.
- Design and finish improvements to all existing canopies and structures.
- New signage and graphics over the entire Hertz campus.